Ronald Reginald’s Pure Vanilla Extract is made from only the finest Prime Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla Beans. It has a rich and smooth taste that is never bitter. Our vanilla is extracted from the bean slowly and gently, without steam or vacuum, bringing out the luscious and delicious top note essence of these prime beans. Slow aging for one full year further expands this truly Tete de Cuvée pure vanilla extract. We know of no other manufacturer that ages their vanilla as we do. This premium quality, award-winning vanilla is fully guaranteed to be above all standards set by the USFDA.
Pure Vanilla Recipes
- Floating Peach Cobbler You’ll think we stole grandma’s recipe in this easy and delicious peach cobbler in which the crust self-rises to the top.
- Caramel Custard Baking this in water ensure even cooking. The caramel in the bottom of the cups will run down the dessert top beautifully when the cups are turned upside down to loosen the desert for serving.
- Estelle’s Brownies From Scratch Recipe Easy brownie recipe from scratch with the delightful addition of pecans for a nutty crunch.
- Country Club Ice Cream The great thing about home-made ice cream is that you can get the flavor and sweetness exactly how you want it. Ronald Reginald’s Vanilla Bean Marinade works particularly well in low temperatures where other vanillas have a tendency to wimp out.
- Gateau aux Carottes Carrot cake, a classic favorite that is easy to make. This recipe makes a delicious, moist cake with a rich vanilla cream cheese topping. Bon appétit!
- Cajun Cream Tart Ronald Reginald’s Vanillas are particularly suited for baking. You’ll love these rich little Cajun treats!
- New Orleans Pralines Recipe This simple iconic southern treat covers pecans in a buttery sugar coating. Because of the simplicity of ingredients and ease of preparation, home-made pralines can be found in many New Orleans shops and are commonly sold by entrepreneurial street vendors.
- New Orleans Pecan Pie Pecans are native to the south, making this a common New Orleans treat. Serve it warm for optimal enjoyment of the rich and decadent combination of vanilla, nut, and cinnamon flavors.
- Swiss Butter Cookies Crunchy buttery cookies with a twist of citrus and vanilla that will dare you to eat another!
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies How can you make something as good as chocolate chip cookies even better? Easy- add pecans and coconut into the recipe. You’ll love these.
- Vanilla Soufflé This elegant vanilla souffle, despite it’s reputation as a fancy french dessert, is not as difficult as you may suspect. Compatible with just about any menu!
- Chocolate Pecan Caramel Tarte Careful, the decadence of chocolate, caramel and pecans may just knock you off your feet. Easily a party favorite, everyone loves this rich dessert.
- Genoise with Amaretto and Chocolate The combination of amaretto and chocolate in this classic Italian cake is to die for.
- Bread Pudding Souffle This is the perfect way to use up leftover bread pudding.
- Bread Pudding with Glazed Top The vanilla glazed top dresses up this family-favorite bread pudding recipe.
- Tete’s Extraordinary Flan (Crème Caramel) This delicious flan can be served either hot or cold as a silky and creamy treat to complement just about any meal. Enjoy!
- Hot Fudge Sauce Pour this thick fudge sauce over just about any dessert. It’s particularly great as an ice cream sundae topping!
- Banneux Truffles The delicate hand-made quality of these chocolates make them especially nice as a gift, so don’t eat them all at once!
- Maude’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie A dessert easy to make ahead of time. You’ll love the crunch of the peanut butter with the crumbly graham cracker crust.
- Homemade Irish Cream Liqueur This home-made Irish Cream recipe will last up to a month in your fridge, but it will probably disappear well before that!
- Chantilly Cream Use the Ronald Reginald’s Pure Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Bean Marinade to get the best flavor in this Chantilly Cream recipe developed by by K-Paul’s Louisiana Kitchen.
- Red Velvet Cake Classic red velvet cake with the signature bright color!
- Le Ruth’s Cheese Cake A delicious cheesecake that you can make at home. Good cheesecake is always better when served with fresh raspberries, strawberries, or blueberries, so if you can, try to find some fresh fruit to top this already tasty dessert.
- Foolproof Chocolate Fudge This fudge is easy to make but hard to share!
- Lane Cake Lane cake is traditional in the south, originally called “Prize Cake” by it’s inventor Emma Rylander Lane, where it won first place in a county fair in Georgia.
- Maria’s Maraschino Cream Cake A beautiful cake, colored by the red in the Maraschino syrup.
- New Orleans Bread Pudding and Lemon Sauce and Chantilly Cream This is a popular bread pudding recipe well known in New Orleans. The twist of lemon coupled with the Chantilly cream make this anything but your normal bread pudding.
- Skillet Pecan Fruit Cake Many of us cook our cornbread in cast iron for a real rustic result, but fruit breads work perfectly in this method too!
- Cajun Cream Tarte Cajun Cream Tarte Print By: Darcey Lenomand Recipe type: Dessert Ingredients Tart Dough: 1 cup sugar 1 ¼ stick butter 2 large eggs 3 cups all-purpose flour 4 tsp. baking powder ¾ cup buttermilk or milk 2 tsp. Ronald Reginald’s Melipone® Mexican Vanilla or Ronald Reginald’s Pure Vanilla Extract Cream Filling: ½ cup whipping cream ½ stick butter ¾ cups sugar 1 ½ cup milk (reserve ⅓ cup milk ...
- French Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe This fragrant french vanilla ice cream is easy to make and does not require turning.