Swiss Butter Cookies are crunchy buttery cookies with a twist of citrus and vanilla that will dare you to eat another!
Swiss Butter Cookies
By: Chef Reginald
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ lb. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbs. orange juice concentrate
- 1 egg
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour (unsifted)
- 1 ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp. Ronald Reginald's Melipone® Mexican Vanilla or Ronald Reginald's Vanilla Bean Marinade®
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Cream butter, sugar, Melipone® Mexican Vanilla, orange juice and egg until fluffy. Beat in flour and baking powder to make dough. Chill dough 2 hours.
- Roll to ⅜ inch thickness and cut out. Bake 7 to 9 minutes (brown edges).