This homemade Irish Cream Liqueur recipe will last up to a month in your fridge, but it will probably disappear well before that!
Homemade Irish Cream Liqueur
By: Borden Kitchens' Home Economists
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: Makes about 5 cups
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite liquor (Irish whiskey, brandy, rum, bourbon, scotch, or rye whiskey)
- 1 (14 oz.) can of Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping or light cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbs. chocolate flavored syrup
- 2 tsp. instant coffee
- 1 tsp. Ronald Reginald's Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp. Ronald Reginald's Almond Extract
- In blender container, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth. Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to one month. Stir before serving.