This fudge is easy to make but hard to share!
Foolproof Chocolate Fudge
By: Borden Kitchens' Home Economists
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 (6 oz.) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can condensed milk
- dash of salt
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 ½ tsp. Ronald Reginald's Pure Vanilla Extract
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with condensed milk. Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8-inch square pan. Chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store loosely covered at room temperature.